Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

This is one of my favorite saying, what does it mean to you?

To me, it is a reminder to Live everyday as it was your last, to enjoy the day and the people you have in your life, to do
to others what you would like to have done to you (golden rule).

To Laugh at everything I can, to enjoy the moments, take time to see the world have fun in your moments, laugh at yourself.
Remember, the more you laugh, the happier you are, I have never seen someone laugh and be sad at the same time.

Love, Love Life, Appreciate what you have, what you have yet to see, learn, to meet. Love that you awoke to the beauty of the
world. Be open to life, Love all, believe that you can in your heart do anything, Love yourself First, and share that Love with the World!

May you have a great day, may you be able to Live life to the fullest, Love with a full and open Heart, and Laugh at every chance.

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how true this is and I find myself with a whole different outlook on how things should be and I am grateful for that and each day no matter if it is the best day or the worst health wise I try to remain positive. And the why gets left behind most days

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I wish to say that Sheila sent me. Next thing is this is a very good blog and it's good to lift others as your main goal.

    Good post you were quick to get to the point.

    ReplyDelete