Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Control your Thought and Control your World

It has been said to me that your thought are things. Everything that has ever been in all of human existence, has started with a thought. The Wheel, Car, Fire, House, Food, you name it, it started in someone minds as a thought!

Simple enough, well then why do we think negative? You can actually think yourself into or out of anything. think I am wrong? review the last few days, can you remember a time when you thought of someone and all of a sudden they either called you or you ran into them.

I have done this, I practice this. If there is something I really want, and I really think on it, it will show itself to me. I did this just this week with a person I wanted to talk to that I had not seen or talked to in over a year, I thought about them and how great it would be to hear from them, 2 days later I ran into them.

This always works on the negative, so remember whenever we fear something, and we think on it, we are giving it life, and you really need to stop and ask yourself is this really what I want? Is this the way I want my Life to go? Is the the way I dream of (whatever), Always try and focus on the positive, this will help lift you to a higher peace in life.

it is said that whatever the mind believes and conceives, it can achieve.

We draw to us what we think of, whatever it is, something great, like a friend you wish to talk to, or a new job, this always is to for our fears, so we must control our thoughts.

So stay positive, think in the moment with at positive and clear mind, believe in your heart that this is what you need and Pray and Believe and it will materialize itself to you.

So Believe & Succeed

May Gods Peace be with you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment